Planning to meet the Holy Grail?
And so the journey to find peace begins.
- First we will fly into Chennai Airport
- travel by bus to Pudicherry
- stay for a few nights with the Sacred Heart Sisters in the Idaya Ashram
- visit the famous Aurobinda ashram
- travel to Auroville
- visit a local village in the area to celebrate The Pongal Festival.
And that is in the first 3 days!!
From there we will visit
- Ramana Ashram at Tiruvannamalai
- Meenakshi temple at Madurai
- Shantivanam- Bede Griffith ashram.
Before we start a 12 day silent retreat with Fr. Korko in Dhyana vanam, ashram in Dindigul,
From there we will travel to
- Bodhi Zendo, Kodaikanal: Zen meditation center run by Fr. AMA Samy SJ
And finally we will travel to Kannyakumari at the South tip of India where the three seas meet, before returning to Chennai by an overnight train
Note to self
Phew that is a lot of travelling!!
O well let’s Wait and see how it works out