At the weekend a serous topic emerged from a wonderful group of enlightened women I was working with and I want to share it with you over the next couple of weeks and it is this:
- Do we work because we need the money or is it about prestige?
- Are we looking for recognition and self worth through work?
- What happens to us when we loose a job we love?
- How do we stay motivated when the odds are stacked against us?
- What happens when we hate work we are doing ?
- How can we deal with a negative work environment?
I certainly do not have any glib answers to these serious questions, the truth of the matter I hate glib.
I know that when I am feeling down I want to strangle all of you happy chappy people out there in Facebook.
And yet, I wonder if there is something in it after all?
In the past few weeks, through my marketing of the e Lazy Guide Books I have strayed away from my work in the YOGI Path and that is not a good thing.
Today is a good day, to begin again.
A good day to resume the search for the miraculous and I would love to you join me as we revisit the teachers/enlightened beings from my travels in India earlier this year
MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY