Throughout the day stop with you are doing and….
Just breathe gently in and out through your nostrils
Draw your attention to the cloths on your body and the play of air on your face and hands.
Become aware of your all senses:
- If you can, sit down and place your hands on your knees with your palms facing down. Feel the sensation as your hand Touch your body.
- Now turn attention to your sense of Smell. Breathe in deeply inhaling all the aromas around you and stay there for a few moments.
- Then, become aware of your tongue in your mouth and your sense of Taste and stay there for a while.
- Next your sense of Sight, your eyes may be closed but you can become aware of your Intuitive Eye by focusing on the centre of your forehead.
- Finally the most important sense of all. Your sense of hearing. Allow yourself to focus on all the Sounds around you. Become one with sound as you merge into it. Extend your hearing out to the furthest sound and the stillness beyond all sound, beyond all doing and activity. Stay with it. Listen…. Listen…. Listen… stretching your hearing out to the furthest sound to stillness beyond all doing …beyond all activity and allow your mind rest there.
- If your mind wanders bring it back to the listening
- When you are ready, take a big breath and extend your arms upwards to the sky.
- Then turning your palms outwards and downwards and exhale connecting with the rich brown earth.
- You are now refreshed and renewed ready to meet the challenges of the day.
Note to self
Of all the exercises I have discovered throughout my quest in search of Relaxation and Bliss, this one is top of my list!!!
I dare you to try it at least 7 times before our next post on Wednesday.
Have a great Monday you guys.