Just breathe gently in and out through your nostrils
Draw your attention to the cloths on your body and the play of air on your face and hands.
Become aware of your all senses
- If you can, sit down and place your hands on your knees with your palms facing down. Feel the sensation as your hand Touch your body.
- Now turn attention to your sense of Smell.Breathe in deeply, inhaling all the aromas around you and stay there for a few moments.
- Then, become aware of your tongue in your mouth and your sense of Taste. What taste in us your mouth right now? Stay with it
- Next your sense of Sight, your eyes may be closed but you can become aware of your Intuitive Eye by focusing on the center of your forehead.
- Finally the most important sense of all. Your sense of hearing. Allow yourself to focus on all the Sounds around you. Become one with sound as you merge into it. Extend your hearing out to the furthest sound and the stillness beyond all sound, beyond all doing and activity. Stay with it. Listen…. Listen…. Listen… stretching your hearing out to the furthest sound to stillness beyond all doing …beyond all activity and allow your mind rest there.
- If your mind wanders bring it back to the listening
- When you are ready, take a big breath and extend your arms upwards to the sky and Breath again
- Just for a moment pretend that you are Tarzan in the jungle and- if you can, allow a sound to rise up from deep within you, something like his jungle cry and beat your chest as you do it.
- Repeat your Tarzan call to life at least 4 times
- Then, when you are ready return to your work refreshed and ready to meet the day.
Note to self
Why not breath and cry out like Tarzan, several times before our next post on Wednesday.
Go on try it.
It is fun and it will energize your body
Have a great Monday you guys.