So let’s begin with a simple relaxation techniques you can do just about anywhere –even in bed!
- As you focus on your breathing, say to yourself: ‘I am breathing in goodness and light, and breathing out any stress that is trapped in my body.’ Repeat this five times.
- With your eyes closed, imagine your sight extending beyond your scope of vision, and returning back to you, refreshed.
- Open the palms of your hands and imagine your fingers reaching to the heat and energy of the sun, and returning to you refreshed.
- Listen to the sounds around you, and allow your ears to extend as far as the farthest whispering of the universe, returning to you refreshed.
- Inhale the aromas that are surrounding you. Now, let your senses move out from your immediate experience to all scents of the planet, and return to you refreshed.
- Take a deep breath and imagine the following a peaceful scene. You are walking along a beautiful deserted beach. It is a sunny summer’s day. You are wading barefoot on the soothing white shore. It feels warm and soft underfoot as you tread, gazing out at the beautiful turquoise sea. Hear the sound of the waves as they crash onto the rocks. Feel their hypnotic stereophonic sound seeping into you, relaxing you, soothing you. Overhead, the seagulls are flying — their circular movements mesmerise and enchant. Gaze at them flying in the summer sun, their reflection shimmering against the pale cotton-clouded blue sky. The more you watch them, the heavier and more relaxed your eyes become. Inhale deeply, drawing serenity and peace into your body.
Be amazed the beauty of your imagination and enjoy. Now, bring your senses back to your immediate experience.
Where are you right now?
Bring yourself into the present moment by focusing on the rise and fall of your chest as you inhale and exhale deeply and smile.
You are alive.
So what if you lose sometimes.
It’s part of life.
And you are alive, living, breathing and being.
You are A Miracle of Creation
Note to self.
Have a great Monday you guys
See ya on Wednesday where we will do more Inward journey work