Good Morning Guys it is wake up time again. Last night I set my alarm to call me at 2.am,3.am and 5.am to see the infamous eclipse and Blood/Pink Moon. I was tired this morning when the alarm went off again at 7 .30.am
But here is the good news, it is possible to effectively energize the body with certain breathing exercises like the one listed below:
- Say to yourself: ‘I am breathing in goodness and light, and breathing out any exhaustion that is trapped in my body.’ Repeat this five times.
- With your eyes closed, imagine your sight extending beyond your scope of vision, and returning back to you, refreshed.
- Open the palms of your hands and imagine your fingers reaching to the heat and energy of the sun, and returning to you refreshed.
- Listen to the sounds around you, and allow your ears to extend as far as the farthest whispering of the universe, returning to you refreshed.
- Inhale the aromas that are surrounding you. Now, let your senses move out from your immediate experience to all scents of the planet, and return to you refreshed.
- Next, allow your mind to take a mini holiday with the following therapeutic day dream
‘You are walking along a beautiful medieval street which is sparkling in the summer sun. In the distance you will observe a wooden bridge. Picture yourself crossing over this bridge, if you meet anyone on the way smile at them, tell them you are seeking mental refreshment and will be back soon. When you reach the other side of the bridge there is a gate,slowly open it and leave the busy world behind you. Imagine that you are in a lush green meadow surrounded by trees and hills. The sun’s rays are filtering through the leaves casting shadows on the soft green grass. It feels warm and soft underfoot as you tread, gazing out at the beautiful opulent countryside. Hear the sound of the leaves as they rustle in the soft breeze. Feel the fragrant air on your face and neck. Allow your eyes to focus on the greenness of the vale as your entire body is inhales subtle sweet scent of the freshly cut grass. The more you watch the countryside, the heavier and more relaxed your eyes become. Inhale deeply, drawing serenity and peace into your body.
- Be amazed the beauty of your imagination and enjoy.
- Now, bring your senses back to your immediate experience and become aware of the rise and fall of your chest as you inhale and exhale deeply.
- Know that you can return to this peaceful pace at any time but for now, today on this Monday of Mondays, take another deep breath, stretch your legs and arise from your slumber refreshed and ready and to face the challenges of your day.
Note to self
Have a good one you guys.
See you next Wednesday for the Final’ Leg’ of the Inward Journey