If your answer to this question is yes, I am sure you will agree with me when I say that it is important for us as therapists to have the necessary knowledge and skills to treat emotional issues that can arise during a reflexology session.
Let me introduce myself, My name is Marie Therese Shelly and for the past thirty years I have worked as a reflexologist as well facilitating courses in positive self-awareness, reflexology and health. www.galwaywellbeing.com
Above all I love people, I love to talk and I loves to listen. I am not just all talk however, most of the information presented on this accredited CPD course on Emotional Reflexology comes my experience as a therapist working with different groups, my qualifications in nursing, midwifery, psychology, education and reflexology, as well as my research and understanding into mindfulness, meditation and natural remedies that I have acquired over the years.
My next course on Emotional Reflexology is in Galway on 6th February but hurry as places are limited. The maximum number of participants that can attend is ten
The emphasis of the course, is to provide a safe warm nurturing space which allows time for individual attention as well as the identification of specific reflexology point.
The outline of the day is as follows;
- There will be a lecture from 10.00 am until 11.00.In this presentation we will first examine some of the main reflexology points and ruminate what emotions we would put next to them. Then we consider how we-as reflexologists, can help our clients to work through specific emotional conditions that appear frequently in our practice as well as practical suggestions and remedies for health, that our clients can do at home.
- Lunchtime is from 1 to 2. We have access to our own kitchen where complimentary soup and sandwiches are provided.
- The afternoon begins at 2pm with a guided meditation, in progressive relaxation.
- This is followed by more practical work and suggestions for follow up self-care for therapists.
- The day end with time for Questions and Answers.
Because the emphases is on practical reflexology, it is advisable to wear something comfortable, bring a pillow and blanket and a reflexology chair if you have one, if not one will be provided for you. Course notes are also provided on the day.
If you would like to know more please do not hesitate to e mail email@example.com
With very best wishes,