The Bulgarians have a love affair with food and music and on the 6th of August, the Jazz festival is in full swing and continues for one week in the medieval square in Old Bansko.
During the winter months Bansko is covered in snow and the leisurely summer pace of life is replaced by masses of people of all ages and nationalities, carrying snowboards and skis heading to and from the gondolas at the foot of the Pirin Mountains in an area known as New Bansko.
In new Bansko you are ‘spoilt’ for choice. If you do not want to ski or snowboard you can walk down the old town and search for bargains in the many varied and interesting shops along the way. The Exchange rate for the Euro and Pound is excellent against the Bulgarian Lv.
If shopping is not your thing then there are spas and health centers in almost every Hotel- of which there are many, offering various herbal treatments and massage therapies.
Also, in New Bansko there are a dazzling array of Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bars and Hotels to choose from.
You’re Apartment: No 34. The Monastery.
No 34 is a spacious south facing, 3 bedroom apartment on the third floor of a residential secure complex in the center of New Bansko, across the road from the famous rustic ‘Tanne Hotel’ and 300 miters to the ski lifts. Thus, once you arrive at No 34 you can walk everywhere.
The Monastery also boasts of
- 2 spacious Bedrooms and 1 Single room. The Pirin Mountains are visible from the balconies of every room.
- Kitchen with electric cooker and oven, microwave, coffee peculator and separate Dining Area
- 2 separate self-contained bathrooms
- Lounge area with L shaped sofas.
- Open wood burning fireplace which back boiler for extra comfort and heat
- TV with all channels
- Free Wi-Fi
NB ……Stop Press……
No 34’s unique offer
- Private pick up service – free of charge, to and from the Airport to your apartment so you do not have to worry about getting taxis or transfers. Ivan and his team of drivers are personal friends of the owners for several years.
- Welcome pack on your arrival
- Discount to Ski equipment
- Individual guide to help you settle in on your arrival
If you would like to know more please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great weekend you guys,
Hugs and love