Christmas is a time of celebration and office parties. Sometimes we can say, eat or drink too much. Recovery of the mind takes time. Thankfully, with a little help from mother nature the body bounces back faster. Raw uncooked spring cabbage is brilliant for hangover due to its high vitamin C and E content. It also contains many minerals including potassium, sulfur, magnesium, iodine and calcium. Therese vitamins and minerals facilitate the restoration of body’s cells and tissues.
- Only use spring cabbage fresh from the garden. The curly cabbage sold in supermarkets will not suffice
- Chop the cabbage on wooden board and place in the bottom of earthenware jug, add some freshly chopped mint
- Cover in freshly boiled water that has been allowed to cool a little.
- Cover jug in cotton cloth and leave to sit overnight
- Strain juice and place in the fridge,
- Drink half a glass of freshly made cabbage juice three times a day, preferably first thing in the morning, late afternoon and bedtime, on an empty stomach.Note to self
The good news is that the old remedy is cheap and easy to make . If you make this juice the evening before that Christmas party and drink before you go to bed and early the next morning I promise it will help with that hazy feeling one gets from over indulgence!
Have a great day you guys,
Hugs and love,