My cell body mass is breaks in two as I descend towards the juicy soft lining on this vast nurturing wall.
The cells on the outside are resilient and hardy.
They need to be.
It is their job to negotiate the way around the wall so that it will allow us bury ourselves there.
We need its nourishment to survive.
Inside I sense that I am soft and vulnerable.
I am surrounded by water.
This is good.
Human scientists tell us that water is the elixir of life which means that I am alive and it is only natural that I want to survive.
On the 24th hour of my 4th day I sense something. Human scientists throughout the generations use the term ‘blastocyst’ to describe my being.
It is a good name. A cyst that is blasted to life. My ever bulging bulky mass of cells are reacting, changing and grouping together.
Variation trigger by chemical responses from the outside wall that surrounds me.
This wall of life carries the answer to all things.
I need it to survive.
It is not mine to ask.
I wait in anticipation
‘When social order is crumbling, dissolving with human greed.
Words from Luke in the Good Book advocates faith, as small as a mustard seed,
As chaos unravels with brutal swift speed.
( Marie T Shelly 10th October 2016 )
And the times we laugh together,
Wild wind, white foaming seas, exuberant, jubilant autumn weather.
They cannot last forever, these spells of magic time,
Yet its beauty lingers, memories held constant, the feeling sublime.
( Marie Therese Shelly 29th Sept 2016)
Enjoy the day
hugs and love
Just a thought for the weekend as I will not be posting next Monday.
Have a great weekend guys,
Hugs and love
You come quietly into my private world and let me be
You really try to understand me when I do not make sense
You don’t take the problem from me but trust me to deal with it in my own
You give me enough room to discover for myself why I feel upset and enough time to think for myself what is best
You allow me the dignity of making my own decisions even though you feel I am wrong
You don’t tell that funny story you are just bursting to tell me
You allow me to make my experience one that really matters
You accept my gratitude by telling me it is good to know I have been helped
You realise that the hour I take from you leaves you a bit tired and drained
You grasp my point of view even when it goes against your sincere convictions
You accept me as I am warts and all
You don’t offer me religious solace when you sense I am not ready for it
You look at me, feel for me, and really want to know me
You spend a short, valuable time with me and make me feel it is for ever
You hold back your desire to give good advice ( Anonymous)
Just a thought for a Monday morning and what a beautiful morning it is!
Have a great one you guys,
Hugs and Love,
Clicking into Good Vibrations is easy when you know how. The secret of course is to shut down the overactive mind and connect with the body.
You don’t even have to get out of bed to do this exercise, you can just lie there under the covers with your feet on the floor.
- Imagine that there are roots growing from your feet extending down into the deep rich brown earth, grounding and connecting you to all living things below.
- Then, picture a beautiful golden rainbow shining on your head and flowing down through your body like river of energy and light, connecting and energizing you from the heavens above.
- Breathe in this this ray of light, slowly, allow it to permeate into every cell and tissue in your body.
- Feel this energy as it heals, revitalizes and baths clean,every negative thought and action.
- All fear is becomes invisible.as you breath in the Good Vibrations
- Slowly stretch and reach for the sky and greet the day and smile
- A new day has begun, it is yours for the taking.
- Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come so enjoy this day.
- Have a good one you guys.
- See you on Wednesday – Hurrah!!