OK well its not so beautiful. Its cold and gray outside and soon it will be raining again!
And to add insult to injury, it is a Monday. So how can I cheer you up on this dull day.
The truth of the matter is this, we live in a cold wet country. It is a pain sometimes cus it is hard to look glamorous under blankets of clothes.
However, when the sun does shine, the way it sparkles and gleams like a rare diamond in the sky is a joy to behold.
It is going to happen today I just feel it and when it does I will shout and sing HALLELUJAH
Have a great one my friends,
Hugs and love,
NEWS FLASH>>>>> THE SUN IS SHINING BRIGHTLY IN A MILK BLUE SKY!!
Nov 12, 2008 – Uploaded by Padrobus
This exercise will only take a moment of your time and I promise you will feel better after it. If you are already at work read it several times to yourself and then practice it when you get a chance throughout the day.
And it goes like this…..
- Sit or lie down in a comfortable position.
- Allow your body to relax and be still
- Allow the muscles on your chest, neck and shoulders soften and lengthen
- Allow yourself to focus on your breathing
- Gently close your mouth and allow the air to flow in and out through your nose, breathing in one nostril and out the other.
- Become aware of the rise and fall of your chest as the air flows in and out of your body.
- Allow the breath to become slower, softer, and deeper.
- Place both your hands gently on your abdomen and feel it rise as you inhale and fall as you exhale.
- Say to yourself: ‘I am breathing in goodness and light, and breathing out any pollution that is trapped in my body.
- Inhale and feel the life giving breath traveling down to the pit of your abdomen
- Exhale and feel the breath flowing upwards and out of your body releasing it into the air to be cleansed by ‘Mother Nature’
- Stay connected to the sensations and feelings in your body as you breathe in and out slowly and deliberately
- Give permission for your body to relax and let go as you
- Breathe in harmony
- Breathe out conflict
- Breathe in energy
- Breathe out exhaustion
- Breathe in joy
- Breathe out sadness
- Breathe in mercy
- Breathe out criticism
- Breathe in compassion
- Breathe out judgement
- Breathe in love
- Breathe out animosity
- Breathe in health
- Breathe out disease
- Focus on breathing in joy and love
- Allow your breath to assist your healing as you sigh and let go of all that troubles you.
- Return to normal breathing as you gently focus on the rise and fall of your chest without comment or judgement.
- Allow your body to be quiet and still
- Allow your mind to be quiet still and silent
- Allow yourself to become more and more relaxed as you focus on your breathing, without any effort whatsoever.
- Allow yourself to become completely still as your body relaxes deeper and deeper and remain that way for as long as you can, even if it is only for a few moments. Even this will be enough.
- Then, open the palms of your hands and imagine your fingers reaching to the heat and energy of the sun, and returning to you refreshed.
- Listen to the sounds around you, and allow your ears to extend as far as the farthest whispering of the universe, returning to you refreshed.
- Stretch and inhale the aromas that are surrounding you. Now, let your senses move out from your immediate experience to all scents of the planet, and return to you refreshed.
Take a deep breath and smile and stretch and when you are ready resume your normal activities revitalized and ready to meet the challenges of the day.
Note to self
Have a great one you guys
Hugs and love